Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 8:00 a.m.

Ohio Street Beach * Lake Michigan * Chicago



Big Shoulders 2015 was cancelled due to unprecedented weather conditions, including 5-7 ft waves, driving rain, and water spouts.  We were sorry to have to cancel the race, but we know we made the right decision to insure the swimmers' safety.  If you ordered merchandise but were not able to pick it up, please contact us at the email address listed on the contact us page. 


Big Shoulders will return on September 10, 2016. Registration will open on March 1, 2016.